Nine members and family visited Cambodia in January as part of the World of Difference program. The club fundraised to provide funds for projects whilst they were there (no funds used on travel expenses). The group participated in the ‘World of Difference’ program and got firsthand experience of village life and schools.
Everyone who attended was deeply moved by the experience and efforts are in place to provide ongoing support.
- Pigs were donated as foundation breeding stock.
- Sports shirts and sporting equipment supplied to schools
- Water filters were constructed and villagers trained in use of the moulds to make more filters.
- Toys and education supplies were distributed to schools.
- A sewing machine was donated.
- Bikes donated.